2024 is right around the corner, so you might as well start creating your reading list for the New Year now. A bit of nonfiction reading can ensure that you are learning something new – and quite a few books with a conservative edge should be on your list.
Not sure what you should be reading? Here’s a list of 5 books to get you started.
- We’ve Got Issues: How You Can Stand Strong for America’s Soul and Sanity by Phillip C. McGraw, PhD
If the name doesn’t ring a bell, it should – it’s the full name for Dr. Phil. The TV host and bestselling author uses this book as a way to tackle how our core values as Americans are under attack – and how there are too many extremists currently making the key decisions in the country.
- Unwoke: How to Defeat Cultural Marxism in America by Ted Cruz
This book focuses on how the Democratic Party is being controlled by cultural Marxists – along with schools, media, big tech, and others. This looks at how there’s an indoctrination going on, and many of us don’t even realize that it’s happening.
- The Democrat Party Hates America by Mark R. Levin
Similar to the book by Senator Cruz, this one focuses on Marxist ideology and how it’s already a part of our culture. Levin exposes many of the activists and scholars leading the revolution and how it can be dangerous to America’s democracy.
- Fake News Exposed about Trump: 25 of the Worst Media Lies and Biased Attacks on President Trump and His Family, Volume One by Daniel R. Street
What this book is about is all in the title – and if you love it, there are two more volumes that you can enjoy from Street. By the end, you’ll learn more about the fake news that mainstream media is pushing regarding Trump.
- Facts (Still) Don’t Care About Your Feelings: The Brutally Honest Sequel to the National Smash Hit by Ben Shapiro
This is a sequel, so if you haven’t read the first one, be sure to add that to your reading list as well. Shapiro hits the nail on the head regarding the radical ideas that are being perpetuated by the Democratic party and how these “peaceful” protests happening around the nation are leading to the country’s identity crisis.